In today’s new WFH (work from home) virtual world, knowing how to engage and BE engaging as an employee, employer or sales person needs to be practiced more than over. If you’re looking for ways to impact your stakeholders by being in the moment with them and finding creative solutions to their “new normal” challenges, while looking “on fleek” on Zoom, our improv-based program might be your solution … either for just you or your entire team.
In partnership with our sister company, Carolina Improv, IMPROVise Your Business is a virtual training series, open to anyone* in business, that teaches improv exercises and games that re-train the brain to …
- Be better communicators by listening and reading cues in online meetings
- Accept the ideas (and resistance) of others (even if you disagree)
- Get comfortable with the uncomfortable world of Zoom, while feeling safe and included
- Help others feel comfortable
- Build your confidence and the confidence of others
- Overcome fear of failure or “looking stupid”
- Increase emotional intelligence as leaders
- Disband departmental silos
- Innovate new solutions and think outside of the box
- Laugh and lighten up
You’ll work together virtually as a newly formed team* through the series … and no one will feel “put on the spot”.
Who Should Attend: Anyone and everyone who engages with people of all levels
Dates & Times: TBD
Instructor: Gina Trimarco
Location: Zoom platform**
*This series is also available privately for organizations as a custom training program. Contact us for group pricing.
**Registrants will receive Zoom links upon registering.